Welcome! Since I don't actually have a shop outside the home, I thought this would be a fun way for you to "window shop" my sweet treats! It is unfortunate however that technology hasn't found a way for computers to send smell waves because the smells in this house are delicious. I hope you enjoy browsing the blog and visit often!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Team Umizoomi 1st Birthday Cake














This is a first birthday cake for a little girl who loves the cartoon Team Umizoomi!  It is all banana with cream cheese frosting, decorated in buttercream.  The smash cake is 4 inches and is the same as the main cake.  For 1st birthdays, I give the smash cake as a gift.

2 comments:

  1. great cake! We're the characters on the main rectangle cake in buttercream as well? How did you get them so smooth?

    ReplyDelete